Friday, February 6, 2015

Keto Heroin Chicken

In school we are learning about neuroscience and how drugs affect the brain. Heroin can really mess you up, so I figured the next best thing was this "heroin chicken" recipe I came across awhile ago. It's a solid dish, super easy and fast to make (two winning qualities right there) and tastes delicious.

I used the first recipe here:
http://www.food.com/recipe/heroin-chicken-371704

My modified reagents:
  • 3pieces raw, skinless chicken breasts (1.5 lbs)
  • 1 1/3cups grated parmesan cheese
  • 3tablespoons dried parsley
  • 2tablespoons dried oregano
  • 2/3 cup melted butter


First, some stress relief. I pounded those breasts good. Forgive my sounding like a domestic abuser.


Mix together the cheese and seasonings.



Dip breasts in melted butter and cover completely with the mix. Bake at 350°F for about 35 minutes


It was parmesan cheesey, fragrant herby, warm melty goodness! 

I cut each breast in 2/3, yielding four servings. Each had 415 calories and 3g carbs. It was easy, fast to cook in bulk, and delicious! Much better for you than real heroin probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment